Welcome to CraftYourTown!

Welcome to the CraftYourTown forums

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMPORTANT The future of Drop Parties

1. lukemango

lukemango Owner
    Owner

Hello,

As i'm 100% sure you've noticed, at the drop party (if you were there) alot more people are on than usual meaning it's hard for us to estimate how many items there are to drop and making sure everyone gets something. This is giving us a new idea of what we want to do moving forward, which is explained in the next paragraph.

We're going to change things (as a trial) next time we do a drop party. Instead of doing a drop party, we're going to have a custom terrained world, with chests with items we choose in them scattered around a map. This will include things like vouchers, op gear, useful gear and whatever else we desire. We will test this next week, Saturday 30th June (9pm GMT) -- this is my birthday what are you guys getting me anyway...

We hope you enjoy the idea, and please leave suggestions for improvements, ideas for the new replacement and what to call it.

Thanks guys!
    <3

Lmno_ likes this.
  2. Jpsh

Jpsh Administrator
    Admin

FUCK YES ! ID LOVE THAT

lukemango and Lmno_ like this.
  3. Chapterly

Chapterly New Member

I hate my life.

4. Lmno_

Lmno_ New Member

I think we should all be compensated in Yeetroots, good idea btw would be better than the drop party, alot people got angry with that so it's probably for the best since everyone will have an even chance on winning something

lukemango likes this.
  5. lukemango

lukemango Owner
    Owner

huh?

Lmno_ likes this.