Welcome to CraftYourTown!

Welcome to the CraftYourTown forums

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMPORTANT So, what's next?

?

Will you play our OP Prison?

Poll closed Feb 21, 2018.
  1. omg yes

11 vote(s)
    64.7%
  2. ehh nah

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukemango

lukemango Owner
    Owner

Hello all,
    this post is rather important so please make sure to read the whole thing to understand what's happening and the future of the server.

Firstly, i'd like to announce that we're taking as many suggestions as we can get, so if you have any please head over to here. Suggestions are important to us because we want to know what the community wants to see, and to keep players on the server.

Secondly, we've added a new slimefun add-on called 'ChestTerminal' shown here in this video here which means that you will all now have something new to learn, make use of and hopefully be able to enjoy.

Next, we're adding another gamemode to the server and before you ask, no we're not changing the name.
    The gamemode you ask?
    OP Prison

We're adding the new gamemode to help keep people on the server as-well as attract new players that we wouldn't be able to get with JUST towny.
    Will you play the new gamemode? Vote above!

2. Jpsh

Jpsh Administrator
    Admin

craftyourprison

redwatch, CraftYourTown and lukemango like this.
  3. Ninja

Ninja Guest

I like the idea but I don't, because no offense but most servers that add other game modes besides Towny usually kill towny even more then it is. And TBH This is prob the only good towny server still out there D: I feel like adding prison will just finally kill towny on here for good.

4. lukemango

lukemango Owner
    Owner

That can be true, however we're planning to do a huge ad which will mean that both servers will grow and benefit from it.
    Towny will still be our main gamemode however prison is nice to have.

5. XILeoIX

XILeoIX New Member

I will play prison and towny i like having a selection of gamemodes to play with

6. Denies

Denies Member

Prison by itself isn't enough to take away from Towny. The gamemode isn't really that involving, it just gives you gloating/bragging rights. More of a time-out from others.

I feel Towny (and others like it, IE Factions, Skyblock etc) is the main part of a network. It draws people in. The others are more along the lines of minigames or temporary distractions. (Yeah I know, there are "larger" prison servers out there, but there are more larger servers with one plugin than the other, and our towny has a lot more perks than others).

lukemango likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.