Welcome to CraftYourTown!

Welcome to the CraftYourTown forums

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMPORTANT Dev Log #3 (1.02.2018)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CraftYourTown

CraftYourTown Manager
    Manager

Well, I've run out of funny things to say at the top of these so let's get into it.

Changed
    • The mob/player health bar when you hit them show shows their health out of the maximum health (20) instead of the hearts.
    • You can now gain other crate keys, and store vouchers from crates
    • Changed the percentages you get crates keys from voting. You will still receive one per-vote.
    • /msg now shows their display name and has been redone.
    • You can click a players name and it will input the /msg command for you.
    We're still taking suggestions. Please comment below your ideas!

<[⚡-{FLASH}-⚡]> and Sanne like this.
  2. <[⚡-{FLASH}-⚡]>

<[⚡-{FLASH}-⚡]> Administrator
    Admin

In relation to the new keys added, if possible maybe a "Dragon Slayer Key" as another additional key, where after you have defeated the ender dragon the player is rewarded with the "Dragon Slayer Key" and this could result in higher tier rewards, maybe some CE books, SF stuff (maybe runes/some of the resources) discount things, mcMMO tokens that can be redeemed for levels in skills etc

SuperSkippy01 likes this.
  3. Sanne

Sanne Member

It doesn't say any new crate keys will be added, just that the rewards of the crates now include crate keys and store vouchers.
    You can buy mystical crates in the store, those give you some slimefun items and those come with either mcmmo levels or an mcmmo xp multiplier so I don't think a "Dragon Slayer Key" would be needed, cool idea though!

#3 Sanne, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    <[⚡-{FLASH}-⚡]> likes this.
  4. <[⚡-{FLASH}-⚡]>

<[⚡-{FLASH}-⚡]> Administrator
    Admin

Oh my bad, I literally just got out the shower to see the dev log so i kinda skimmed it and misinterpreted it to say "gain other crate keys" implying new keys that could be obtained instead of "gain other crate keys from crates" which makes more sense.
    However the "Dragon Slayer key" could still be a cool feature as it gives players a reason to kill the ender dragon and adds a key that requires work to obtain instead of just getting keys through voting.
    I respect your opinion none the less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.