Welcome to CraftYourTown!

Welcome to the CraftYourTown forums

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMPORTANT Dev Log #2 (31.01.2018)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CraftYourTown

CraftYourTown Manager
    Manager

After one day of the maintenance, we have another development log for you.

We have taken your suggestions into account. Please read

Added:
    • Player Warps: (Staff will monitor these. Any traps will result in a 24-hour ban and the warp being removed. Please only use these for shops).
    • /pwarps - Show the main GUI interface of warps available to go to.
      /pwarps help - Show a list of commands usage
      /pwarps set - Set a warp at the current Location for the player.
      /pwarps delete - Delete current warp for the player
      /pwarps title <title text> - set the title text for the players warp
      /pwarps lore1 <lore text> - set the text for the players 1st lore line
      /pwarps lore2 <lore text> - set the text for the players 2nd lore line
      /pwarps lore3 <lore text> - set the text for the players 3rd lore line
      /pwarps icon - Set the icon in the GUI to the icon of the item the player is holding in their hand
    Changed:
    • The balance on your scoreboard is now formatted.
    • Tablist now shows your balance and has been redone.
    • Hovering over the player's online tab on the server-menu gives you information about the server.
    • Hovering your cursor over the player's name will now show their username as well.
    If you have any more suggestions, please comment on this thread and we will look into it.

<[⚡-{FLASH}-⚡]> likes this.
  2. <[⚡-{FLASH}-⚡]>

Manager

Glad to see the Dev logs and that you took into account the IGN request when hovering over a players name.
    I had an idea although this would probably be a lot harder to accomplish compared to the IGN request, basically the idea is that a player would type "/stats (PlayerName)" then it would open a chest GUI, then it would show specific items such as a diamond sword and then when you hover over the diamond sword it shows the mcMMO swords level and the xp needed for the next level for the players stats you have searched.
    It could also show the players balance and have a clock showing the time the player has played when hovered over etc, also would be cool to have the players skull at the top of the GUI with their name when hovered over.
    I'm gonna be honest and say I have little to no experience with coding and so I'm not sure whether this is achievable, but its just an idea I had, anyways keep up the good work :D

Maxiadam, lukemango and el_macho like this.
  3. <[⚡-{FLASH}-⚡]>

Manager

Just incase the "/stats (player_name)" idea does go forward into development, i've made a prototype design in the default textures of what it could look like.

Attached Files:

4. <[⚡-{FLASH}-⚡]>

Manager

Some more images

Attached Files:

5. <[⚡-{FLASH}-⚡]>

Manager

Final 2 images

Attached Files:

6. CraftYourTown

CraftYourTown Manager
    Manager

We will definitely look into this idea.

7. XxViolatorxX

XxViolatorxX New Member

i personally dont think itd be a good idea to show players inventory, because if someone say is mining and someone checks their inventory and sees they have diamonds then they tpa to them and kill them. i think its an unfair advantage.

8. <[⚡-{FLASH}-⚡]>

Manager

XxViolatorxX the command isn't "/invsee" so it doesn't show the players inventory, so people won't see if you have diamonds on you etc, it just uses the chest GUI, its meant to be like a player profile menu to show players stats etc.
    Also Arein if you see this another line of the lore could also show the mcMMO ranking as well as the level and xp to the next level, so it could go like "mcMMO Swords, Level 352, 35674 / 37500 xp, Rank: 12"
    Thanks for showing an interest in the idea as well :D

9. Maxiadam

Maxiadam New Member

Can we have spawners in the /shop ? I've been looking for some for a while to no avail

10. Maxiadam

Maxiadam New Member

would this display all 9 hotbar items? or a showcase of player's best items / custom ones?

11. Sanne

Sanne Member

It won't display the players items but the stats of a player, mcmmo, money and that sort of stuff

<[⚡-{FLASH}-⚡]> likes this.
  12. <[⚡-{FLASH}-⚡]>

Manager

Thanks for helping to clear up that confusion Sanne, yeah the whole point of the stats menu is to showcase player stats not the gear they are using, also I have to disagree with the spawners in the shop idea, personally I think it defeats the purpose of silk touch spawners and the SF pick of containment pickaxe and I feel like it wouldn't help fix the economy either.

13. Maxiadam

Maxiadam New Member

Thanks for the reply! I understand now. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.