Welcome to CraftYourTown!

Welcome to the CraftYourTown forums

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMPORTANT About OP Prison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukemango

lukemango Owner
    Owner

Hello!
    Just incase you don't know, we're going to run through exactly what the new gamemode 'OP Prison' actually is.

So, firstly you'll join at the spawn (pretty normal) and on the scoreboard you'll see "Rank: /warp A" which means you type "/warp A" to get to the mine of the rank you currently are at. You mine there, and right-click your pickaxe a couple times to sell, then when you have enough money you can then /rankup.
    The ranks go from A-Z + Free and the price increases each time.

There are also plots, where you can make shops (chestshop) where players can sell to you for more than /sell, but you can still make a profit from multipliers/donor mines.

When you get to free, you're basically out the prison! You'll have an Overworld where you can do whatever you want.

All staff will be taught individually everything they need to know about the server to help you learn and enjoy it as much as we'd hope you do.

And finally, yes we'll be hosting more advertisements for the server over the next few weeks to help keep towny and prison as active as we'd like them to.

That's all folks!
    Luke.

PS: Leave any questions you may have in the comments!

2. Ninja

Ninja Guest

so will there be separate staff for the Prison server? Or are you guys just plan to train a current staff to really work towny and prison for now until Prisons gets bigger.

3. lukemango

lukemango Owner
    Owner

Staff will be global yes, and will be expected to do something similar to a 50/50 ratio of playtime on both servers

4. Ninja

Ninja Guest

Oof ok...

and as a Suggestion could you guys add like EC I think there is a plugin out there it's like a little shop where you spend EC on crazy enchants and it makes prison enjoyable with like different crazy enchants that you spend EC on.

5. ⌇⚛~Cнεяdч~⚛⌇

Sounds good!. Can't wait to play it

lukemango likes this.
  6. lukemango

lukemango Owner
    Owner

already got it ;>

Ninja and CraftYourTown like this.
  7. Denies

Denies Member

Good idea, global staff is always easier, allowing players to switch servers to get a staff member when they need to.

Also, will you be putting more info on the prison server up? Like a small guide? (IE vote multipliers, enchants, tokens and how to get them, etc etc)

lukemango likes this.
  8. lukemango

lukemango Owner
    Owner

Good idea, will work on it

9. Denies

Denies Member

Lemme know if you need a hand/want someone to do it (run it by you via pm), I love writing things out (it's my job irl xD)

10. ⌇⚛~Cнεяdч~⚛⌇

Lol. I like writing as well :)

Denies likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.