Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyDean

Admin
Admin
Best answers
June Town of the Month

Same as last month, community votes!
The winner of Town of the Month will have the town's mayor showcased at spawn, along will a special TOTM tag.

Towns that have won last month are not eligible to win this month, but are still welcome to apply.

Applying
Applying is simple, reply to this thread with your application following the format below. We ask that you limit to 1 application per town as multiple applications are redundant. Any extra applications will be removed. Applying for Town of the Month is not limited to the mayor. Anyone can apply for their town.

Also, We encourage that if you apply to make your towns public to allow others to check out your town

Mayor's Name:
Town name:
Short summary of your town:
Screenshots of town:

Voting & Deadlines
On July 31st at Midnight EST voting will be open to the public via. Discord under #announcements.
The winner will be chosen in 24 hours after voting opens.

Votes should be based on aesthetic/theme and effort put into the town.
Since town of the month is a community effort, we also encourage that you don't vote for your own town to reduce bias and give others a fair chance.

We wish you the best of luck!

PurelySarcastic

Friendly
Best answers
Mayor's Name: PurelySarcastic
Town name: Athens
Short summary of your town: Athens is a new town that already offers a large variety of features including a public farm, slime fun lab, enchantment library, and the signature shop /pww buyit. Athens is a town of humour and fun with a friendly and active community of members.
Screenshots of town:

Last edited:

AlexAttila

Helper
Helper
Best answers
Mayor's Name: Manifesdough
Town name: Austerra
Short summary of your town: Hi, I'm AlexAttila from Austerra and this my opinion about our town. Want to build a big boi house but doesn't have enough space cuz of the borders? Bam! Austerra gives you enough space to build on. Austerra ALWAYS accepts players. Don't have money to pay the high taxes? Austerra is the answer for it. The town has 150$/plot/day tax so grab yourself a plot vote twice and bam you are good to go with the tax. Would you like to feel like a family. Austerra gives answer to that as well! Everyone in the town helps each other out with stuff so you won't need to be worried if you get stucked.
Screenshots of town:

Aries1012

Helper
Helper
Best answers
Mayor's Name: Aries1012
Town name: Ariesona
Short summary of your town: Welcome to Ariesona, a place where everyone is welcome. The town has a medieval theme and a large focus on aesthetics, however we allow all town members to build however they wish, as it is their town after all. Ariesona has so many amazing features, available for all town members to use, such as: A 5 floor farm, SlimeFun lab, enchanting areas, an efficient grinder with 130 spawners, tree farm, farm shop (and another shop :p ) and much, much more. The town is always active and has incredibly friendly and generous members always willing to help out. As the town is always growing, we appreciate every members fresh perspective and new ideas, we are always open to new members ;).
Screenshots of town:

L_Rossi735

Best answers
Mayor's Name: L_Rossi735
Town name: Gorditos Valley
Short summary of your town: Gorditos Valley is a hidden gem located inside a mystical dark oak forest. This town is a wonderful place to sit down, relax, and enjoy the beauty of our Minecraft world. When visiting Gorditos Valley, you will see a variety of unique builds that demonstrates the charming character of the town. Highlights include the lighthouse, the lighting-struck nether tree, the icecream shop, and the chessboard (it is actually playable!). Come down to Gortitos Valley to discover the wonderful ways of this mystical forest!
Screenshots of town:

Fear

Famous
Former Staff
Best answers
Mayor's Name: FreakingFear
Town name: TheCraftyBunch
Short summary of your town: In TheCraftyBunch, we're a close knit community. We enjoy building, chatting, crafting, and plan on expanding in a couple of weeks. We enjoy participating in a variety of features offered by CYT including: Slimefun, Shady Mage, and McMMO. We are also proud owners of the Dragon Egg from V5-Present. We started getting really invested into Pyrofishing, I made a fishing island for myself, with the help of other town members. We love CraftYourTown Woooooo!

Screenshots of town:
[Click the link/post or swipe through]

ChunkyChaya

Very Notable Member
Former Staff
Best answers
Mayor's Name:
ChunkyChaya

Town name:
FreakingFropolis

Short summary of your town:

I created this town as a way to try and improve my building skills and decompress stress. My friends guided and critiqued me on my builds and gave me ideas along the way. My town is very aesthetically pleasing based on the environment, nature and builds that relate to each other! It was also enjoyable to build in a biome I've never built in before. It is a soothing and fun place to run around and relax.

Screenshots of town:

_ItzAmy_

Helper
Helper
Best answers
Mayor's Name: _ItzAmy_
Town name: Heracleion
Short summary of your town: Heracleion is a large town that welcomes all new members,we offer public mob grinders,Slimefun machines and a multi layer farm open to all town members.We are a friendly community who enjoy building and fishing (or breeding turtles).Our town has many areas for players to relax or build in but also shop and have fun :)
Screenshots of town:

ElliePuff

Best answers
Mayor: ElliePuff

Town Name: Silvermoon

Short summary of our town: Our unique town are full with passionate, free-sprited, and loving residents. Silvermoon makes sure residents are happy and stress free, so expression through builds is a must! Our towny folks have access to massive tree, crop, villager, and xp farms to make individual grinding & workmanship even more efficient & easy. Silvermoon also has a shopping area called Kmart & a public slimefun workshop for other communities to be a part of. At the end of the day, the Silvermoon gang is full of fun and excitement and free to do whatever their heart desires.

PS: Special thanks to Val (asianvalentine) for writing this lovely summary of our town <3

Status
Not open for further replies.