The Shop System

Which Shop System is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hey! Made_for_Playing here.

As you know the server got a new shop system now.
Many people dont like it and think the old one was MUCH better.
So, what about a Poll about which shop system we would like to keep?

*Im btw not an Admin or sth, just a little man who is hoping to be able to change something

Last edited:

RileyDean

Admin
Admin
Best answers
The shop system is custom and definitely has some kinks to be worked out. I feel if we just give it some time it will become adaptable. In my personal opinion I do prefer the old system just because I was so used to it already.

Ydrum

Friendly
Best answers
the new shop plugin has several issues.
-its glitchy. need to remake the sign several times before it functions.
-its not user friendly. you do not see its values until you hover over it.
-you have to increase values by 1. so when you need to set it to 64. you need to click a lot (never mind for multiple shops)
- you need to hover over items to see their values. with the old you can see it immediattly.
-You need to type in item names perfectly or it will be rejected. the old system used '?' which is easy and powerful.
-In essence where it now takes 2 minutes to setup a shop. it takes 10 seconds with the older one.
-you now need 2 signs. 1 for sell, and 1 for buy on the same chest. with the old you could do it in 1.
nothing is improved with the new plugin. and everything is worse off. The ability to 'quickly' update it with the new signs compared to the old one is minimal time save at best.

Let the old plugin remain. the new one is a great concept. but it does not even remotely deliver any of its supposed advantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.