Tag Suggestions [A thread]

lukemango

Owner
Owner
Best answers
Heya!

Very simple, reply below with tags you'd like to see on the server.
Please include colo(u)r on them!
Note: Cannot be duplicates of current ones, directly offensive or harmful in anyway.

Cheers.

ps; If I like your reply, that means one or more of your suggestions is accepted

Opgaming123

Friendly
Best answers
Tryhard tag
&4Try&u&8hard
(Not sure if it looks right, I just want try to be dark red and hard to be gray and underlined)

0l_

Best answers
It would be cool to have some tags that are only obtainable by doing certain challenges or quests in-game. Not necessarily these ones, but some examples I came up with: "lost" tag for beating the hardest maze, "traceur" tag for beating hardest parkour and "daredevil" for getting through some sort of dungeon

lukemango

Owner
Owner
Best answers
It would be cool to have some tags that are only obtainable by doing certain challenges or quests in-game. Not necessarily these ones, but some examples I came up with: "lost" tag for beating the hardest maze, "traceur" tag for beating hardest parkour and "daredevil" for getting through some sort of dungeon
This may not be possible for parkours, but we can look into it for quests and challenges

0l_

Best answers
This may not be possible for parkours, but we can look into it for quests and challenges
Is it possible to make it so you get a tag for beating several specific quests? I.e make it so you get a "miner" tag for beating all the 4 Mark's Mining Mania quests?

DodieC

Well Known
Former Staff
Best answers
Tags of the town name for town of the month winners could work here too.

Harambe

Friendly
Best answers
So, when you get Pyrofishing level 50, you're rewarded with the beautiful [&bUp&3Y'oars].

I thought it'd be cool if we were rewarded for reaching another milestone! Pyrofishing Level 100 with either;

[&bMaster&3Baiter] (My personal favorite) - I thought it might be appropriate since Up your ass is appropriate :D

And also suggested by Delyios; [&bSmells&Fishy]

Timo84746454

Talkative
Best answers
HONK(underlined and all red)
420(Dark Green)
SNOWFLAKE(Grey and White alternating colors)
KFC((Red and White alternating, underlined)can be obtained by eating ALOT of cooked chicken)
BORK(Yellow and White alternating)
R.I.P(all grey)
ROYALTY((Red/Purple and White/Gold, alternating)obtained by having the largest town)
SANTA((Red, White and Green underline)For LukeMango to use during December)
SANTA'S LITTLE HELPERS((Red and Green alternating)For staff to have during December)
Note: All Bold

Last edited:

Timo84746454

Talkative
Best answers
HONK(underlined and all red)
420(Dark Green)
SNOWFLAKE(Grey and White alternating colors)
KFC((Red and White alternating, underlined)can be obtained by eating ALOT of cooked chicken)
BORK(Yellow and White alternating)
R.I.P(all grey)
ROYALTY((Red/Purple and White/Gold, alternating)obtained by having the largest town)
SANTA((Red, White and Green underline)For LukeMango to use during December)
SANTA'S LITTLE HELPERS((Red and Green alternating)For staff to have during December)
Note: All Bold
YOUTUBE(Red and White underline)
PANDA(Black and White Alternating)
MAC N CHEESE(Orange and Yellow Alternating)
CLASSIFIED(All Grey w/ White Underline)
BOOMER(All Blue)
ROUGE((White w/ Grey underline)Kill enemies w/ Critical hits)
PALADIN((White and Light Blue Alternating)Have 2+ Health Bars)
WIZARD((Blue and White Alternating)Create many potions)
FIGHTER((Red w/ White Underline)Use Swords a lot/PVP alot)
CLERIC((Green and Yellow w/ White Underline)Obtained by creating alot of healing potions)
BARBARIAN((All Red w/ Red Underline) Kill things with Axes)
RANGER((Light Green and Green Alternating w/ White Underline)Kill a lot of things with a Bow)
ALPHA(All Red w/ Black Underline)
BETA(All Blue w/ Black Underline)
GAMMA(All Green w/ Black Underline)
OMEGA(All Yellow w/ Black Underline)
AVATAR OF DEATH(All Black w/ Grey Underline)
AVATAR OF LIFE(All White w/ Yellow Underline)
Note: Will make more Ideas. Stay Tuned.
Note 2: All Bold Still.