Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear

Famous
Former Staff
Best answers
*NOW IK a handful of ppl are going to disagree with my suggestion.*
HOWEVER,

ATM at /warp mage, it costs 32 spider eyes for 1 tier 1 token and 64 rotten flesh for 1 tier 1 token.

I think that spider eyes should be raised to 48 spider eyes per token, seeing as cave spider spawners are SO much more common than zombies (Seeing as almost all mineshafts seem to have at least 2 spawners per shaft). Combine that with looting, you can hold basically double the amount of flesh in your inv which also makes it easier to collect and turn in the eyes.

Zombies can stay as is IMO.

Leave your questions and concerns in the comments down below, and don't forget to hit that like button and follow me on the forums!

clemband

Friendly
Best answers
I disagree, the main thing here is you can kill zombies automatically while spiders need to be killed by hand to give spider eyes, so yes spiders are easier to come by but the downside is, there is no way to automate the token farming.

Last edited:

Fear

Famous
Former Staff
Best answers
I disagree, the main thing here is you can kill zombies automatically while spiders need to be killed by hand to give spider eyes, so yes spiders are easier to come by but the downside is, there is no way to automate the token farming.
That’s why i suggested they be 48 per token and not 32, if you get looting 3 and you can use one of the most common spawners to get it becomes too easy.

Them being 32, makes it a lot easier to get more tokens because let’s say you have 5 zombies and 5 cave spiders, if you’re there grinding the cave spiders your going to get way more tokens than if u were just afking zombies

clemband

Friendly
Best answers
You should also take into account the drop rates, as spider eyes have a much lower drop rates than rotten flesh.
As for looting III it is both applied to zombies and to spiders so i don't think it should be taken into account
let’s say you have 5 zombies and 5 cave spiders, if you’re there grinding the cave spiders your going to get way more tokens than if u were just afking zombies
Here you're comparing afk vs grinding which i feel is the wrong comparison.
If you activelly grind zombies you'll get approximetelly 3x more rotten flesh than activelly grinding spider eyes.
As for the afk farm, only zombies work since you can't afk farm spiders.

I get that zombies spawner are more rare, but the rarity come with it's load of advantages too.

ChunkyChaya

Very Notable Member
Former Staff
Best answers
The only thing is cave spider spawners are SO much more common. People have on average at least 40+ in their base. You pair that with a looting 4 god sword and you can have an inventory full in a couple of minutes. I know that the drop rate is lower, but the fact that you can just get 2x spawner per mineshaft is ultimately what’s changing my mind on this

Fear

Famous
Former Staff
Best answers
The only thing is cave spider spawners are SO much more common. People have on average at least 40+ in their base. You pair that with a looting 4 god sword and you can have an inventory full in a couple of minutes. I know that the drop rate is lower, but the fact that you can just get 2x spawner per mineshaft is ultimately what’s changing my mind on this
Adding onto this by grinding normally you could get a Deluxe in maybe ~2 hrs ish (give or take)

BreadMan

Talkative
Best answers
fear's saying this after he got multiple double chests of the tokens. it needs to stay at current level or it's an unfair advantage.

Fear

Famous
Former Staff
Best answers
fear's saying this after he got multiple double chests of the tokens. it needs to stay at current level or it's an unfair advantage.
i dont use spiders lol
at the rate rn
Spiders >>> Zombies, I could follow the meta and go to the more over powered part (Spiders) or it can be scaled so both are equal in a sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.