Revert Reacts v2

Which do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

69in

Famous
Best answers
I am recreating this thread, hopefully it lasts longer than 50 minutes so that the owners can actually hear the community's opinion.

Change the current react system where you have to hover over the thing in chat to see the word back to the old system where the word appeared in chat. The old system also took up less of the chat which the new message floods 4 lines. Support your ideal in the poll.

jsrollend

Best answers
Agreed. It is also a huge pain and disadvantage for those of us who use a track pad rather than having a mouse. It takes longer to hover. I also hate that it takes up so much space in chat. My reacts were also reset for no reason. I had over 200 and was on the top 10.

jsrollend

Best answers
We also have a new react crate, but were not all notified about the old crate being removed with @everyone on Discord. I still have a half stack of the old keys and would like to trade them for the new crate.

lukemango

Owner
Owner
Best answers
We also have a new react crate, but were not all notified about the old crate being removed with @everyone on Discord. I still have a half stack of the old keys and would like to trade them for the new crate.
We did notify you about the react crate 3 days prior to V8.1

Bjordan

Known
Best answers
I think it's too much of a hassle and makes it easier for people who are on desktops and not laptops (trackpads). It also makes it near impossible to win if you are in a chest etc because now you have to swipe over instead of just e,t,type word

Status
Not open for further replies.