Random Murder near town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Your Username: StarkittycatReal

Defendants Username: JohnProdman

------------------------------------------------

Date and time of occurance: 7/7/2019, Some time around 9-8 oclock pacific time

What happened? (Be as detailed as possible)
Me and Johnprodman were using /rename and to have what I assumed to be a joking argument in chat. I was building about 2-3 chunks outside my town since we planned on expanding to that area and did not want to have the additional charge until it was ready. I had invited Yiroh over to give his opinion on the matter and was typing in chat when all of the sudden I was near instakilled by Johnprodman. According to other staff and John and Yiroh, John had tped in 5 minutes before and waited till the exact 5 minute mark to kill me. I don't know what else is expected of me to say here, my stuff was according to johnprodman missing / had bugged out of existance but according to staff had been taken by someone.
Evidence:
EGirlChaya was there for the event and can vouch for what I've said but other than that no.
Anything else we should know?
TBH I have no issue with JohnProdman but I just think people should be able to feel safe outside of their towns, or why not just call it factions.

eGirlChaya

Content
Content
Best answers
Technically, "random murders" are allowed on towny. I know that you may feel opposed to that rule, but if you read the rules, killing is 100% legal if it's not tp killing. Your items didn't "bug out", someone took them from you when you died. I understand that people want to feel safe outside their town, but you take a risk when tping people out of the borders of your town. JohnProdman did wait the 5 minutes before killing you, so it's legal. We've already looked over the logs and commands at the time of the incident and have already explained to you that the kill was legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.