PVP in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjordan

Known
Best answers
Hello,

Time and time again, we see one certain player do /disguise pufferfish, silverfish, whatever has a tiny hitbox, then find people in the wild with a much bigger hitbox and either unarmed hit them or just straight kill them then fly away.

I have one overarching proposition: when a player hits another player with an arrow/sword/axe/trident/crossbow/fist the player dealing the damage should have disguise disabled and fly disabled for 3 mins. that way the victim has the option to fight or flee, the victim can still fly away, or the victim can fight and their disguise and flight would be taken away as well once damage was done.

This is definitely in the realm of possibility and it should not be fair for one player to disguise as a creature that is virtually unable to be damaged when a player has speed III.

This server is not a pvp server, so pvp should really be fair to all, not just paying players who get disguise and fly.

Thanks,
Daniel

Fear

Famous
Former Staff
Best answers
This was fixed a couple weeks ago, and made it so players who were disguised weren't allowed to attack others. I'm guessing after one of the times the server broke, this feature bugged out and just needs to be re-added.

Sadbri

Best answers
We have got /pvp off enabled so players who do not wish to pvp can turn it off. I personally do this and will often remind others in my town to do this as well as new members. You just need to remember to disable it each time you log on.

Status
Not open for further replies.