Mini-Game Events

69in

Well Known
Donator
Best answers
It's almost like he was inspired by me to make this. My only concern is make it so there's only ONE minigame happening at once this way it's not like 8 players divided between 3 minigames but 6-7 players in 1 minigame.

Yiroh

Well Known
Best answers
This would mean I wouldn't have to play Towny. This would also make the economy easier compared to what the v6 economy is supposed to be. I have to say I wouldn't back this idea due to I could play these minigames and never log into towny for seven days and I could come back and possibly be on baltop. If I spent an average of 14 hours a day (My normal playtime in the summer). The economy would be scaled greatly! Then you have to consider managing and watching this cross server world for cheaters and people who are bending the rules. It would mean more staff roles even though the player count would end up being the same if not a few more.

Edit: If this were to be implented, you would have to consider the 20k an hour job limit, as well as the current and future status of the economy growth curve. You would start out by each game being 10-15 minutes longer and having rewards up to 500-1000 at MOST.

lukemango

Owner
Owner
Best answers
This would mean I wouldn't have to play Towny. This would also make the economy easier compared to what the v6 economy is supposed to be. I have to say I wouldn't back this idea due to I could play these minigames and never log into towny for seven days and I could come back and possibly be on baltop. If I spent an average of 14 hours a day (My normal playtime in the summer). The economy would be scaled greatly! Then you have to consider managing and watching this cross server world for cheaters and people who are bending the rules. It would mean more staff roles even though the player count would end up being the same if not a few more.

Edit: If this were to be implented, you would have to consider the 20k an hour job limit, as well as the current and future status of the economy growth curve. You would start out by each game being 10-15 minutes longer and having rewards up to 500-1000 at MOST.
I completely agree!

lukemango

Owner
Owner
Best answers
Due to current lag situation, we're holding off on this one, we may bring it back round in the future.

Thanks for the support on the thread!
Thread closed.