Griefing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManifesDough

Talkative
Best answers
CYT isn't factions. The res world exists so that the town world can be beautiful. So people can create freely.

So why is griefing within the rules?

The 32 block rule may be difficult to enforce, but it is necessary as a standing rule to protect the outskirts of towns and outlying buildings. Even a replacement rule would work. Stealing is one thing, even the breaking of "valuable" blocks and taking those.

But griefing isn't about personal gain, it's about bringing others grief.

I may not have been here for too long; I'm only coming up on my first full year, but I know that that is not what CYT is about. Respond, +1, and make some conversation.

Bjordan

Known
Best answers
seems easier to claim your stuff and keep your stuff in your well defined claims, while I dont like it either, seems REALLY hard to make staff count blocks and makes a weird gray area

lukemango

Owner
Owner
Best answers
Griefing would fall under
T3: Do not intentionally interfere with towns (that are not your own) with their expansion or design. This includes but is not limited to the following: ring claiming, building walls around towns that are not your own, TNT cannons, intentional creeper explosions, lava and water pyramids, and claiming outposts/towns near another town to prevent expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.