Featherboard PVP toggle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjordan

Known
Best answers
Hello,

It's about time you make it easier to see what your pvp state is especially when pvp toggle has a 5 min cooldown. Just adding a line under rank on the featherboard would help everyone I'm sure.

Thanks,
Daniel

Bjordan

Known
Best answers
The featherboard as-is is quite large, where were you thinking it should go?
or, have /pvp not toggle your pvp, but have it just tell you whether it is on or off. Then a player can do /pvp off, /pvp on, /pvp toggle in order to actually change their status

greene9000

Friendly
Best answers
Maybe remove the /pvp toggle option? As this season has open for over a month, most people have the means to defend themselves in the wild and outside of town claims. Just to add a little pop to the server, while still keeping the idea that if you are at a town and asked to leave you must to do so for the 12 hours as stated in the rules. Just think pvp shouldn't be toggle-able anymore. :) just my two cents though.

lukemango

Owner
Owner
Best answers
Maybe remove the /pvp toggle option? As this season has open for over a month, most people have the means to defend themselves in the wild and outside of town claims. Just to add a little pop to the server, while still keeping the idea that if you are at a town and asked to leave you must to do so for the 12 hours as stated in the rules. Just think pvp shouldn't be toggle-able anymore. :) just my two cents though.
Pvp Toggle will not be removed anytime soon, it's not a PvP server and we believe players should have the option to decide that.

Status
Not open for further replies.