Legacy Enchanter Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Username: DodieC

Date found: fully noted 10/08/2019 tested 11/08/19

Description of issue or what happened: Many of the payouts in enchanter job are not working, does not seem to be level dependant and just enchant dependant. So far have noted Power, Sharpness, Bane of Arthropods, Smite, Efficiency, Looting, Respiration, Feather Falling and Aqua affinity not paying out. Protection was however.

Steps to reproduce the issue? grab some books, lapis, levels and an enchantment able and get enchanting

Do you have any mods enabled? (If so please state which, and the version of each mod) nope

Minecraft Client Version? have tried on both 1.12.2 and 1.14.4

Anything else we should know? Like in the nicest way possible give it to someone competent to fix and not wookiee? Cause an actual, timely fix would be far better than a slow and pretty shit one which is what all his fixes with jobs in V7 have been so far.
I have also not been paid AT LEAST $291.33 and not received about 660XP/560points because of this and testing today which payout the stated amount and which do not

Hazbo_56

Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Best answers
To clarify where I'm needing to check this - is it solely a Legacy issue or did you manage to replicate the issue on V7 too?

Just that your Bug Issue tag is Legacy yet you mentioned testing is on 1.14.4.

Makes it easier to see if it's a plugin version change issue or something else.

Best answers
To clarify where I'm needing to check this - is it solely a Legacy issue or did you manage to replicate the issue on V7 too?

Just that your Bug Issue tag is Legacy yet you mentioned testing is on 1.14.4.

Makes it easier to see if it's a plugin version change issue or something else.
Just on legacy, but I’ve played on both 1.12.2 and 1.14.4 with cross version support having switched from /server towny without restarting game so it’s not a visual glitch from cross versions, also did /bal between each. It is probably an error in the naming in the legacy config.

The problem may be present on v7 too but I have not checked.

Hazbo_56

Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Best answers
To keep you updated - I've looked through configs for both Legacy and V7 and they are basically identical in the names. I've tried a variety of different combinations with no success so I've contacted Dev of the plugin to see if they can shed some light on the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.