Forum

Should Players Be Able To Create a Warp?

3 replies
Votes:
I definitely believe the server should allow players to create their own warps. Some people may say: "But players can create a town and show off their builds, they don't need a warp to do that!" You're absolutely correct if every player owned their own town and used ./t set home: which would be quite depressing. I'm not really sure which in-game rank should be able to receive this command, or if there should be no rank needed at all. What I think is this would be a very nice feature to be added into the server.
Yeah that'd be great!
4 votes
44.4%
Nahh, we don't need this.
3 votes
33.3%
Idk
2 votes
22.2%
Number of voters: 9
Poll is closed
Posted Jan 7, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
i think it would be a cool idea but how many people are going to create warps just for people to either fall to their death or die by some other form and gain their items
Posted Jan 7, 18
Votes:
+8
I have seen this done on other servers and it is definitively a positive thing. It can even be a way to stabilize economy as players can pay a fee to set their warp. A good example is if I wanted people to come to my water park, I could set a warp so people could do /warp waterpark instead of going to my town spawn and walking all the way to my waterpark. Warps can be monitored by the staff to make sure they are legit and not death traps. I really like this idea and I am 100% for it! +1
Posted Jan 7, 18
Arein DEVELOPER
Votes:
+7
Admins
Online on Site
Developer
This is being added.
Posted Jan 9, 18
NoticeNotices